Thank you to Our Speaker, William Pate, President and CEO of the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
At the BCN CEO Roundtable Zoom meeting on 9-9-21, our Keynote Speaker was William Pate, the President and CEO of the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau. The ACVB is the official destination marketing organization for the city and serves to favorably impact Atlanta’s economy through conventions and tourism.
William shared valuable insights for metro Atlanta business owners regarding the hospitality industry, and what to expect since the COVID-19 shutdown.
He gave us five great take-aways of what to plan for and what the current state of tourism means for your business.
1. The Hospitality Industry recovery will have fits and starts
2. Conventions are ready for the return of face-to-face
3. The COVID-19 variant is impacting travel
4. The return of 2019 (tourism) levels likely won’t happen until 2023
5. Atlanta is well positioned for recovery!
Thank you to William Pate for sharing an data driven overview and analysis of the state of state for Atlanta and Georgia. We thoroughly enjoyed his talk relevant for all leaders of business in Atlanta.
Contact Creative Connector *
Someone will reach out to you soon!
We respect your privacy and will never spam or sell your information.