Our Dining Rooms Have Re-Opened!!!
We are extremely excited to announce that after months of only offering Curbside Pick-Up and Delivery, we have now also re-opened our Dining Rooms at Nakato Japanese Restaurant!
During the past few months we have been working hard to insure that we have every safety protocol in place for our guests and staff to feel as safe as possible dining at Nakato.
Here are just a few of the protocols we have in place and we appreciate everyone adhering to them:
* Masks are required for all staff, and guests when they are not at their table
* Limited seating with spaced out tables and chairs
* Partitions have been placed within Hibachi Tables and separating Garden Dining Tables (see above)
* Temperature checks for 99.7 and lower, and hand sanitization at front door.
* Advance reservations are required to pace the dining room at a safe capacity
* Party size will be limited
* Servers will be separately assigned to serving food and clearing dishes
* Cashless Payment – Credit/Debit Card Only
We can’t wait to see you once again and welcome you back to Nakato!
We will continue to offer Curbside Pick-Up and Delivery for those who would prefer to enjoy their favorite Nakato dishes in the comfort of their own home.
Contact Nakato Japanese Restaurant
Someone will reach out to you soon!
We respect your privacy and will never spam or sell your information.