Sub Category: Custom Woodwork and Metalwork, Design & Build of Stage Sets, Props & Stages
Other Awards: Best Exhibit Booth Design, Amusement Expo 2020, New Orleans 2012 David Attenborough Green Award, London - Best Sustainable-Living Education
Direct Contact Members Only - Please Log in to View
About Riaans Designs
WHAT DO WE DO? Custom Fabrication — Construction — Events — Metal & Woodwork
RIAANS DESIGNS IS A B2B COMPANY FOCUSING ON
- The designs and custom fabrication of projects for the Events and Exhibition Industries as well as building Sets & Props for the TV / Film Industry
- Riaan has built sets for client events like Delta’s annual Staff Xmas Party, AT&T’s Tent at Augusta Golf Tournament, Google, Home Depot, Porsche, Champagne Cork style chairs for a Private Client at 200 Peachtree Events, Mercedez Benz, Cupcake Wines Booth 2020 for Coachella Music Festival CA
- The construction of single-family homes, townhomes to tiny houses, student housing to refurbishing shipping containers for small businesses
- Wooden Flooring installation systems for residential and commercial applications – including for fitness centers, and basketball flooring
- Residential new additions include cupboard carcasses & doors, kitchen surfaces and shelving
- Project Management of a student housing complex in Auburn, Alabama completed in Oct 2019
- The construction of an entirely off-grid (solar) family home – www.loveandmortar.tv documented by The Home Channel – 30-part half-hour TV series
- As Creative Builder, Riaan designs Tiny Houses with ease of living top of mind
WAREHOUSE LOCATION IS ON ATLANTA’s STYLISH KROG STREET
- Designing and working at their fully equipped woodwork and metalwork Warehouse, Riaan services clients with his bright ideas, building unusual and unique concepts that few others are prepared to tackle.
- The CISCO & iSchool sponsored mobile Escape Room modeled as a Spaceship for High School Science and Math education – a massive truck that drives to high schools with the interior furbished from scratch, including the Captain’s flight-deck with all the tech of interactive flat-screens, flashing walls of LED Light, and stairs with special storage drawers tucked underneath.
- The workshop also completes projects for private commissioned clients – Homeware, Kitchenware, Furniture & unique Garden art
Our Ideal Clients Are Event & Exhibition Companies seeking decor builds and booths; Investors who remodel houses; homeowners seeking to refurbish basements; Flooring Stores and Flooring Installers Nationwide; All Sports Facilities and School Halls
The Industries We Work With: Referal businesses include – Entertainment and Event Venues; TV Studios and Production Companies; Real Estate entities and Architects;
AWARDS: February 2020 Riaan’s EMBED Trade Fair Booth won Best Exhibit Booth Design at the Amusement Expo, New Orleans. The size of a shipping container, the 3-sided booth is fashioned from wood and includes stairs leading upwards onto the roof boasting a cocktail bar setting.
June 2012 David Attenborough’s Green Award based in London nominated The Green Line Book & TV series as the Best Sustainable-Living Education from the African continent
DREAM — DESIGN — BUILD
WATCH YOUR PROJECT BECOME REALITY:
Give Gerald Biggs a call on 404.432.2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Michelle is always available to assist on 404.789.6706 or email@example.com.
Riaan spends his days’ building but is contactable on 404.789.0748 or firstname.lastname@example.org