Innovative Network Systems, Inc. (INSI)
Market: Atlanta, Georgia
Sub Category: Managed IT Services
Direct Contact Members Only - Please Log in to View
About Innovative Network Systems, Inc. (INSI)
Innovative Network Systems, Inc. is the 2021 Consumers’ Choice Award Recipient for IT Support
Who is INSI?
For over 25 years, INSI has offered an integrated approach to IT support and cybersecurity for small- and medium-sized businesses in the Atlanta area. Our clients love us because we simplify IT & make IT worry-free! We also let them choose the type and level of support they need versus boxing them into a one-size-fits-all program. In other words, we truly cater to our clients and make customer satisfaction the most important measurement of success.
Why Do Our Clients Choose INSI?
There are many reasons to choose INSI, but what we have heard from our clients is:
- We are Local: 100% of our engineers are located in metro Atlanta.
- We Have Educated Engineers: We hire college-educated and experienced engineers.
- We Take Security Seriously: INSI doesn’t just sell cybersecurity services; we perform the tasks needed to protect your systems with regular onsite preventive maintenance. Onsite PMs ensure your systems are secure, reliable, and recoverable.
- We Give You One Back to Pat: We give every client a Client Service Manager who is the single point of contact for all account management, projects, and oversight. This engineer is measured on client satisfaction.
- We Cater Our IT Service to Our Client’s Needs: INSI knows that each company is different and has its own set needs. We have three traditional base IT support programs and the Customized IT™ program that allows clients to choose the exact services and level of engineers they want on a fixed fee.
- We Are More Affordable: INSI does not believe in charging the same rate for every type of engineer. Therefore, we charge entry-level rates for Tier 1 & Tier 2 support which covers 80% of the calls for the average client. This model drastically reduces our fixed-rate fees.
- Our Engineers Are Reliable: We will resolve 95% of your issues within a single transaction.
- We Are Accessible: We have expert engineers readily available by phone or email.
- We Are More Responsible: Our escalation policy ensures you get your issue fixed the first time correctly without being bounced around to different engineers. Ask how.
- We Are Individually Owned: All decisions are made locally and quickly.
- We Are Financially Strong: INSI is a subsidiary of the Biltcore engineering companies owned and operated by Sean Nicholl.
What Are INSI Managed IT Services?
INSI has four different IT support plans and multiple add-on services to create the exact program you want.
- Support-IT: Pay for IT support onboarding services and ad hoc IT services after that.
- ProAct-IT: Get monthly network monitoring services and ad hoc IT services as you go.
- Manage-IT: Sign up for Fully Managed IT Support on a fixed-rate plan.
- Customized-IT: Choose the exact services and level of engineering support on a fixed-rate plan.
- Cybersecurity: Choose from over 16 cybersecurity offerings ranging from an antivirus on up to 24/7 real-time threat monitoring, event correlation, and incident response.
- Hosting– Choose from our range of cloud services at our secure hosting facility or Microsoft Azure.
- Backups– We offer both onsite or cloud backups available.
- Phone Systems– INSI sells and supports the handset-free 3cx VoIP phone systems that can be accessed from any phone or cell phone anywhere.
- Projects– INSI offers a range of IT projects including, but not limited to, cabling, wireless, new server setup, software installs, smart office, security systems, and more. Ask us about your next IT project.
Who is the Ideal INSI Client?
- Small- or medium-sized business with 5-300 employees
- Located in Metro Atlanta
- Is dependent on their technology to conduct business
Who is the Ideal Referral Partner for INSI?
Anyone who knows SMB owners, CFO’s, COO’s, or head of IT who are unhappy with their current IT support or need strategic IT direction.
Who is the Primary Contact for INSI?
Deborah Frazier has spent the last 20 years educating, empowering, and consulting small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) on their IT support needs. She also authored the book IT Outsourcing Secrets to help SMBs professionals wisely discern between IT support options. Currently, Deborah serves as Head of Marketing and Sales for the Biltcore group of engineering companies including Innovative Network Services, Inc. At INSI, Deborah manages marketing and sales programs, partnership programs and helps SMB professionals customize their IT support programs.
INSI One Page CCA Flyer