Michael Ehrler started his first business at 16. Michael has been developing people and businesses for over 40 years; 25 years in corporate America and over 15 plus years through his own coaching and consulting business. He is a National Award Winning Coach, Speaker, Published Author, University Adjunct Professor and Dale Carnegie Instructor. Michael’s clients have received National and Regional Growth and Business Awards. Michael combines his 40 years of business, speaking, teaching and coaching experience in a straightforward manner that focuses on his clients’ success. The value that he brings to his clients includes:
• Analyzing Businesses on Sales, Marketing, Leadership and People Management and providing assessments on how to move the business forward to meet stated goals.
• Sales Training and Coaching
• Business Coaching – focusing business owners on effectively running, operating and growing their business
• Outsourced Hiring Consultant – providing candidate review, interviewing and assessment to hire the right candidate
Michael coaches, trains and develops business owners and nonprofit leaders and their key people how to grow their business and become more profitable by Inspiring, Educating and Coaching Leaders to reach their potential. Michael’s clients have earned National and Regional Awards as a result of Michael’s Business Coaching. Michael’s success is a result of his clients’ success. Michael shares his 40 years of Business, Education, and Teaching Experiences, Passion for People’s Development. He brings out the best in his clients through:
1. Workshops on Sales, Small Business Marketing, Leadership, People Management and How to Hire, Train the Right People and How to Prepare your Business to get Ready to Sell.
2. One-0n-One Business Coaching
3. Facilitation of Hiring the Right Employees and Assisting with firing the Wrong Employees
We’re ready to connect with you!