Creative Ways to Show Your Love and Affection This Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start planning thoughtful ways to express your feelings for your special someone. Whether you’ve just begun your journey together or have been together for years, there are many ways to show them how much they mean to you.
17 Romantic Ideas to Make This Valentine’s Day Unforgettable
From simple to creative, these romantic gestures will make them feel special.
- Pamper Them With a Spa Day at Home
Go all out with a personalized spa day. Treat them to:
- Scented candles
- Relaxing music
- A comfy robe and slippers
- A luxurious bubble bath
- A massage
- Take a Road Trip
Get out of town for a change of scenery and enjoy a meal, some sightseeing, or a cozy stay at a Bed and Breakfast.
- Go to a Wine Tasting
Or, create one at home with a variety of cheese and chocolates.
- Cuddle up and Watch Romantic Movies
- Go Dancing
Or stay in and slow dance to romantic music with some candlelight.
- Create a Framed Photo Collage of Your Special Moments Together
- Make Them Breakfast in Bed
- Bake Them a Heart-Shaped Cake or Their Favorite Dessert
Try your hand at red velvet cupcakes, decadent brownies, or get fancy with bananas foster.
- Take Care of Their Errands or Tasks for the Day
- Write a Thoughtful Letter
Include what you thought when you first met, and touch on special moments you’ve shared.
- Treat Them to an Experience Day
Surprise your loved one with something they’ve always wanted to try, like:
- A hot air balloon ride
- Horseback riding
- Enjoying a horse and carriage ride
- Take a Romantic Walk in the Park
- Write a Poem
If you’re not a poet — pick out a pre-existing poem, print it out on paper, and roll it up with a bow around it.
- Enjoy a Romantic Meal Together
Spoil your partner with a meal at their favorite restaurant. Or, have a romantic picnic or meal at home. Get dressed up, and add some music and candlelight.
- Send Them Flowers
- Recreate Your First Date
- Surprise Them With Romantic Notes
Hide love notes around the house, in their car, purse, wallet, pockets, and gym bag. Send them romantic text messages throughout the day. “Borrow” a few lines from poems or love songs and include them in your notes.
Contact The Business Community Network
Someone will reach out to you soon!
We respect your privacy and will never spam or sell your information.